Rules for all at the ARB Eldee Festival for 2021
Compulsory items and paperwork
- All spectators and competitors will camp in the designated camping areas only
- Challengers vehicle must be road registered and insured family vehicle to enter
- Maximum of 2 licensed drivers per vehicle
- Upon arrival and prior to setting up camp you will sign all of the necessary paperwork needed to completed in
the challenge prior to commencement.
- You will need a minimum of two people in your vehicle to enter and complete the challenges otherwise you
cannot sign in and compete.
- If you have more than one driver they too must sign all of the necessary paperwork at sign in.
- You must have a at least one fire extinguisher, UHF Set and first aid kit in your vehicle for OHS
reasons and this will be checked when you sign in on Friday afternoon. A basic recovery kit is also
- Failure to physically get into your vehicle after you have signed in and attend drivers briefing will be
classed as a DNF - Did not finish.
- You will need to bring a gas stove for cooking due to the high fire threat in the region or alternatively use
the Gas BBQ’s provided at the camp kitchen near the amenities block.
- All compalints will be put in writing and these will be classified as needing immediate attention or after
event attention and will be dealt with accordingly.
- Complaints forms are available from Restaurant
Respect for the station and for others attending the event
- Please remember there are families camping for the event so loud music after 10.00pm at night is not
- Do not make new tracks and stay on the pre exisitng tracks
- Do not drive on the wet roads and listen to festival officials in this regard
- Do not drive up to and stay parked on the banks of our dams as the stock won't water and will die of thirst
- Do not annoy the stock under any circumstance
- Do not leave any rubbish at the different challenge sites and make sure you bring it back to the camping area
and place in the bins provided
- The speed limit is 10k's an hour in the camping area and around the cafe
- No individual fires, or charcoal or wood fired stoves. Only gas stoves and BBQ’s are allowed this year.
There will be a main fire for everyone to stand and talk around Friday, Saturday and Sunday night located near
the restaurant. This is because there are usually fire bans in place. I hope you all understand.
- No night driving
- No Chainsaw’s
- Do not collect any firewood on Eldee Station
- No Motorbikes, mini bikes, quad bikes or motorised lawn mowers
- No motorised eskies or other types of seating
- No Guns or fireworks
- No Pets
Anyone found to be breaking the rules will be escorted from our venue immediately by festival
We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel the festival (without refund) to ensure the safety of all the
participants involved if flooding occurs or there are road closures due to a heavy rain fall . Please note that if
the festival is cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control we will endeavour to reschedule the festival
because it is such a great event.
"Participants in this festival participate at their own risk in all respects and should be aware of
the conditions and exercise due care and skill so as to avoid damage or injury to person and